Job Vacancy in a Position of a Lecturer
|News Detail : -|
The Department of Social Science and Development, Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai University offers international programs in Bachelor and Master Degrees in Social Science focusing on the development process and livelihood security issues in Southeast Asia using a social sciences approach.
The Department invites application from various fields and qualified candidates who are willing to take up the following position.
AREA: Social Sciences, Development Studies, Social Policy, Southeast Asian Studies, Social Policy, Southeast Asian Studies or related field
Academic Qualification Requirement:
- Hold a Ph.D. degree or Master degree in the fields of Social Sciences, Development Studies, Social Policy, Southeast Asian Studies or related field.
- Possessing a high proficiency in English communication skills.
- Preferable 1-3 years of teaching experience
- Preferably with experience in an international school
- Earn Grade Point Average (GPA) at least 3.5 for the applicants holding the Master degree
Salary: 37,000 baht for the Ph.D degree holder/ 24,000 baht for the Master degree holder
Those interested in the position, please submit
1) A completed application form
2) A recent photograph (3 x 4 cm size without hat or sunglasses)
3) A Full CV
4) Certified copies of all academic transcripts
5) Degree certificates (PHD, Master, and Bachelor)
6) A copy of an ID card or a passport
7) Additional documents for the applicants holding the Master degree: English certificate from TOEFL with the score at least 550 for paper-based or 196 for computer-based, or 80 for internet-based or from IELTS with band at least 6.0
All the documents must be submitted to
Department of Social Sciences and Development,
Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai University,
239 Huay Kaew Road, Tambon Suthep, Amphoe Muang,
Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50200.
Closing Date: August 31, 2015
For further information, please contact email@example.com, or telephone no. 053-943507