Job Vacancy in a Position of a Lecturer (tenure track)
|News Detail : -|
The Department of Social Science and Development, Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai University offers international programs in Bachelor and Master Degrees in Social Science focusing on the development process and livelihood security issues in Southeast Asia using a social sciences approach.
The department invites application from various fields and qualified candidates who are willing to take up the following position.
Position: LECTURER (tenure track)
Salary: 37,000 baht
AREA: Social Sciences, Development Studies, Social Policy, Southeast Asian Studies, Social Policy, Southeast Asian Studies or related field
Academic Qualification Requirement:
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in the fields of Social Sciences, Development Studies, Social Policy, Southeast Asian Studies or related field.
- Possessing a high proficiency in English communication skills.
- Preferable 1-3 years of teaching experience.
- Preferably with experience in an international education program.
Those interested in the position, please submit
1) An application form
2) A recent photograph (3 x 4 cm size without hat or sunglasses)
3) A Full CV
4) Certified copies of all academic transcripts
5) A copy of an ID card or a passport
All the documents must be submitted to
Department of Social Sciences and Development,
Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai University,
239 Huay Kaew Road, Tambon Suthep, Amphoe Muang,
Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50200.
Closing date: September 30, 2015
For further information, please contact email@example.com, or telephone no. 053-943507
|Download application form : -|