Job Vacancy in a Position of an Editor
|News Detail : -|
The Regional Center for Social Science and Sustainable Development (RCSD), Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai University, is seeking a qualified person to fill in the position of the editor to work for the RCSD publication series on turning theses into publications with the tasks as follows:
· In coordination with the editorial team in screening the manuscripts;
· Undertaking the editing of thesis manuscripts;
· Coordinating with content editors regarding the editing work;
· Overseeing the production of publications series ranging from screening the manuscripts, editing, working with content/copy editors, checking with citation, references, indexing, proofing reading etc.;
· Undertaking other editing tasks as assigned.
The position requires 2 to 3 year experiences in editorial work. Familiarity with development issues in the Mekong Region is a plus to the position.
The job is one-year contract with three-month probation. The contract can be annually renewed depending on performance. The monthly salary ranges from 28,000-33,000, plus annual health insurance.
Those interested in applying for the position, please send a cover letter including the CV to RCSD Director at the address below by 15 September 2015.
Director, Regional Center for Social Science and Sustainable Development (RCSD)
Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai University
239 Huay Kaew Road, Tambon Suthep
Amphoe Muang, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
Tel: 66-(0) 53-943595/6