Call for Volunteers for International Conferences
|News Detail : -|
This is an opportunity for Chiang Mai University students to take part in two international conferences as volunteers. In July 2017, two large conferences, 13thICTS - 13th International Conference on Thai Studies, and ICAS10 10th International Convention of Asian Scholars will be held—from the 15th-18th and 20th-23rd, respectively. Around 2,200 delegates from all over the world will be in Chiang Mai to take part in the conferences. We are asking for 100 volunteers to help us with a variety of different tasks to make the conferences a success! Volunteers will receive a free short training course in the MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events) industry along with a certificate of verification.
- Experience in working in International Conference management, and the opportunity to meet and exchange with foreign scholars and researchers from around the world.
- Receive certified short training from Chiang Mai University on Introduction to MICE Industry (Meeting, Incentive Travels, Conventions and Exhibitions), the fast growing business sector in Thailand, with hands-on experience during the conferences, and a certificate.
- Perdiem, T-shirt, meals and refreshments (lunch and two breaks) offered daily for volunteers during the conference.
- Undergraduate and graduate students at Chiang Mai University who would like to gain new experience working in international conference management.
- Ability to communicate in English. Some tasks may not require high level English skill.
- Being motivated and able to work as a team.
Deadline for applications is 25 March 2017. Apply online by filling in the online form through this link.
Interview 29th March 2017
MICE Training will be held 17-19 May 2017.
Please make sure that you will be free during the semester break. Don’t miss out on this challenging and rewarding opportunity during your student life at Chiang Mai University!
For formal information, please contact email@example.com or inbox to our facebook 13th International Conference on Thai Studies (https://www.facebook.com/icts13)