The position is open to Thai nationals. Main tasks are providing financial and accounting
support for the smooth implementation of the project activities, which includes timely and
accurate accounting, internal and external reporting, compliance with external donor policies
and requirements, and guaranteeing the smooth running of the internal and external audit
process. He/she will also work closely with the project team to support the implementation
of related financial, administrative, and operations procedures. Support for procurement
process and equipment inventory is also expected.
Qualifications & skills
- University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Enthusiasm in learning international accounting standards, donor regulations, and compliance issues related to the management of donor funds
- Computer literacy & good knowledge of accounting software as well as Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work effectively in a team from various cultures and professional backgrounds.
The closing date for the application is June 25, 2022. Those interested in applying for this
position should submit the application including a cover letter, CV with reference, and
evidence of education i.e. transcripts, and submit to the Director, Regional Center for Social
Science and Sustainable Development (RCSD), Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai
University 239 Huay Kaew Road, Tambon Suthep, Amphoe Muang, Chiang Mai 50200 or via
e-mail at email@example.com.