This position is open for Thai nationals. Job tasks are to provide support for smooth
implementation of project activities, particularly administrative and management
aspects of projects, put in place organizational operational guidelines, and monitor
project budgets & spending, minutes, and report writing, while coordinating meetings between
involved stakeholders. The position covers nine months for the first phase, with the
possibility to extend annually.
Qualifications and skills
- University Degree with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in social science, humanities, or another related field.
- Proficiency in English (writing, speaking, reading)
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- Enthusiasm in learning about the border situation & education and other Myanmar-related issues and ability to coordinate with other stakeholders involved in the project.
- Ability to work effectively in a team from various cultures and professional backgrounds.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Closing date for applications is June 30, 2022. Those interested should submit applications, including a filled-in form, cover letter, CV with references, and evidence of education (i.e. transcripts), and submit it to:
Director, Regional Center for Social Science and Sustainable Development (RCSD),
Faculty of Social Sciences, Chiang Mai University
239 Huay Kaew Road, Tambon Suthep, Amphoe Muang,
Chiang Mai 50200
or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Queries about the position can be also made via e-mail to